Our Photography Page

Our Photography Page
Our photography page can be found on facebook

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Untangling the chains


When my mother came to visit us in October, she began working on trying to untangle her necklaces.  She had them for months in her purse and somehow they ended up all tangled up.  I keep telling her that she is not  allowed to go back home until she untangles them.  

Well it's March 1st and although she has made some progress, they are still a tangled mess.  Even though some nights she spent hours trying to get them untangled.  However, she found a new addiction, she loves play solitaire on the iPad so she hasn't devoted as much time to the necklace project in quite a while.

I am happy that she is still here with us, though I know she will have to eventually go back home.  

These beautiful hands belong to my 72 year old mom.  I love you mom!




This week's theme at iheartfaces is anything but a face. 





4 comments:

  1. I love this picture. Hands can tell such a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hands tell decades of stories, I am sure. A beautiful picture you will treasure for always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I need to take pictures of my mom's hands. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful. I always love the entries that have stories behind them, as well as photographic talent.

    Can you help me win this scholarship? It's super easy! Check out my blog www.livinthemomentphotography.blogspot.com , to find out how you can help me pay for college and help yourself win an amazing blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete